Therapeutic Yoga helps alleviate pain, tension, and discomfort in the body caused by daily activity, work environment, stress and/or injury.
Therapeutic Yoga sessions are hands-on, private sessions typically performed on a yoga mat, seated and standing. In each session we will:
- Explore subtle movements that recondition your body to move naturally.
- Stabilize your joints to decrease pain and dysfunction.
- Gain more strength, mobility and flexibility through subtle, mindful movements.
- Bring attention to your compensation patterns to reduce strain on your body.
- Develop awareness of the whispers of the body before pain develops.
- Change perspective to understand that less effort may be more effective in revealing your body’s natural sense of ease.
As a Therapeutic Yoga practitioner and yoga instructor, I believe that, unlike the mind, the body speaks truth. In these sessions, we learn how to listen to its wisdom.
To schedule an appointment contact Rita at 302.897.9218 or email@example.com